NSA User Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules: General Forum

Go down

Rules: General Forum Empty Rules: General Forum

Post  Burakki Aran Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:48 pm

Hello everyone, and welcome to the forum. I am Alan, otherwise known as the alias here: Burakki. I ask of everyone to talk on this forum of any questions, concerns, strategies, and the like for the Network Security Alliance. Please refer to the rules I place below:

1. If you need help, ASK.
2. Talk to each other. Miscommunication or Non-communication will cause us to fall apart.
3. Give us some recommendations to go off of and talk about possibility. Without it, there is no progress.
4. Have fun. We want to enjoy our time together. So chat up a storm, let a fellow forum friend rant for a while. We've got a place for that.

If you guys need to know about the activities and such concerning competitions, go to the Club Challenges section and check out the stuff there!

Register yourselves and keep subscribed to take a look at what happens every day. Every now and then I'll post a poll, whether it be on or off topic, so keep a look out.

Burakki Aran
Admin

https://nsauserforum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum